Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Welcome to Our Life


Welcome to our acres. This is our attempt to share with our family and friends our most recent activities. Our busy lives tend to leave little time to share our happiest moments, but now we hope you can take a moment, now and then, at YOUR leisure to stop by and see what is going on with us. Feel free to comment and send words of encouragement. The photo at the left is my most recent creation in the world of technology. I have created a "wiki" of my book reviews for the school library. Recommend one of my "5 Book" books to a child or adult that you know. I am also encouraging everyone to create a book review of their most recent "great" read to share with others. Feel free to submit your review to me to post to the wiki.
www.ecalibrary.pbwiki.com

My goal is to encourage reading among young and old alike. To share that love of reading with each other.

No comments: